Software is the cement of our modern civilization. It is everywhere, impossible to ignore, and growing at unprecedented speed. Our agile security unit specializes in application security testing, code reviews and targeted security automation.
Via our in-house developed platform/service we assist remote development teams to ship quality secure products, at speed. Do you want to work with us on guiding engineering teams, securing their products and improving our exciting new appsec-platform to modernize agile security testing?
The Securify match?
You have a background in software development, and developed a passion for software security. You love to dissect applications and source code to hunt for unnoticed security bugs. You love to work and learn in an informal environment within a team of like minded colleagues who are enthusiastically engaged in their passion and don’t want to miss out on the opportunities to learn from your teammates. If all this describes you, we’d love to meet you!
Your main responsibilities
- Security code reviews, security testing and threat modeling.
- Supporting developers to build secure code/product.
- Demonstrate and explain your observations to development teams.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest security technologies and practices.
- Provide feedback and help to improve our security platform and tools.
- Software development background and strong interest in security.
- Proficient in at least one development language.
- Strong understanding of software vulnerabilities (e.g. OWASP ASV.S).
- Min. 2 years of experience with code reviews and security testing.
- Creative, hacker mindset and an innovative change-oriented attitude.
- Proficient verbal and written communication in English.
- You live in the Netherlands.
- Experience with C#.
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS).
- Experience with Static Code Analysis (e.g. Semgrep)
- Experience with appsec training / awareness.
- Love to blog and talk about (technical) appsec topics.
- Worked in/with agile development teams.
- Proficient verbal and written communication in Dutch.
- Salary range 60.000 – 75.000K
- Work and learn in a team of leading (application) security experts.
- Informal work environment with a lot of experience that everyone likes to share.
- Work from our Amsterdam office. Not outsourced to clients (secondment).
- Take courses, go to seminars/workshops/conferences etc. We encourage this.
- Working hour flexibility (we are not all early birds).
- Work from home.