Radicallly Open Security is looking for a sysadmin / systems engineer for the management and operations of our infrastructure. As a freelancer at ROS, there are many interesting projects to join, from developing new internal and customer-facing services to getting involved with security audits. We always strive to let people self-select what activities they will pursue, but we expect that this person will work around 10 hours per week on systems administration. This person would be responsible for ensuring that our servers and services are maintained and kept up-to-date, as well as leading the design and implementation for new services and initiatives.
- Keep physical and virtual servers up to date
- Keep running software up to date ( Rocket.Chat, Gitlab, Single Sign-On, etc )
- Handle infrastructure related user requests ( eg: mailbox management )
- Maintain knowledge/documentation of infra tools and processes
- Ensure ansible roles are implemented for ROS infrastructure
- Triage, plan, and implement, with assistance from software or security folk, incoming feature requests ( eg: new software to deploy on infra )
- Work with Security folk to plan, audit, and improve our security posture