Associate degree (EQF 5), MBO-4/HAVO/VWO (EQF 4)
Eye is on a mission: digitally securing SMEs in Europe. This initiative stems from the dream of former employees from the intelligence and security services in the Netherlands, to also protect smaller companies against the increasing threat of cybercrime. We have been doing this since 2020 and we are now a continuously expanding team of almost 50 passionate and talented experts, who collectively hate (digital) injustice. Will you join our fight?
Your role at EYE
You are the first point of contact regarding workstation, server, and cloud administration. You will fill a key role in internal IT improvements, hardware choices and other projects related to internal IT & our technical office. EYE is continuously growing and expanding and has a flexible, cloud-first IT office environment where security is priority number 1.
During your work you will also have the responsibility of handling internal IT issues and incidents at hand and finding out ways of preventing further reoccurrences in the future. Your experience will bring more fluidity within the company, saving time and energy that will be put into other tasks and objectives. Furthermore, the more employees feel comfortable with the tools they use, the better!
The position includes the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for our internal IT security by proposing and implementing security measures which increase the level of security of our IT landscape.
- You will be configuring, installing and troubleshooting hardware, software, cloud environments, and network appliances.
- You will be responsible configuring, maintaining and administrating Identify and Access Management (IAM) within main cloud-native applications. This includes making sure new employees receive the correct access and authorization rights to do their job.
- You will act as a point of contact for co-workers and especially guide newly arrived colleagues by documenting steps but also providing hands-on help setting up their workplace and application access.
- You will purchase necessary IT equipment with collaboration with the Office Manager, ensuring there are sufficient laptops, keyboards and other components needed.
Who are we looking for?
You will become part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in cybersecurity. We work hard, but we have just as much fun. You will work with colleagues who belong to the top of Cybersecurity specialists. The position would entail the following skillset:
- MBO/HBO level education, preferably with IT-related studies and/or certificates
- You know everything or are willing to learn about administrating Azure AD, Intune & several other Microsoft cloud-native office solutions. Experience with Powershell would be a bonus.
- You are willing to learn about administrating Amazon AWS environments with IAM integrations and security principles.
- You like to troubleshoot any problem that end-users have. Experience with selecting and purchasing computer hardware and technical supply management would be a bonus.
- You have strong analytical problem-solving competencies, and you have affinity with the functional and technical aspects of software
- You speak fluent English and Dutch
- You have coordination, planning and communication skills
What we offer you
- We have drinks every Thursday afternoon (we even have our own cocktail!)
- Training from the best security specialists
- We are located in the Caballero Factory in the Hague and are surrounded by other innovative start-ups (and a beer brewery)
- Foosball is a daily occurrence, made a little spicy by our slack-integrated leaderboard.
- EYE will provide you with a top of the line MacBook Pro M1 or Dell XPS 4K laptop;
- Your (mental) health is important to us, so we're incredibly flexible with working from home and we don't do forced overtime;
- Your personal and professional development is top of mind here at EYE. We'll help you take classes and get certifications, and invite you to join on incident response cases.
- You will cooperate with the dynamic IT team which also include internal cyber security specialists, providing suggestions and improvements for related projects. There is also room for learning about cyber security during the job, while you are actively engaging with experts in the field.