Cyber, Security, ICT, Network Monitoring, Cyber Security
Bachelor (EQF 6), Doctorate/PhD (EQF 8), Master (EQF 7)
You are an EU/EEA citizen and you are a system engineer with excellent skills in (industrial) communication networks (IP/Ethernet). You have knowledge of cyber security technologies and tools, and are familiar with Industrial Control Networks or process IT environments.
You love improving your work by pushing the limit of technology and want to see the results being used by companies around the globe. Then this job is for you!
Our corporate culture is characterized by strong entrepreneurship, openness and responsibility. As a System Engineer you will join our multicultural, creative and fast-paced team in Eindhoven. With your technical expertise you’ll manage individual tasks priorities, deadlines and goals.
Employment type: Full time
Seniority Level: Not applicable
- Solid knowledge of IP protocols and the ability to analyze communication patterns through the inspection of network traffic.
- Solid knowledge of tools to defend communication networks against cyber-attacks.
- Knowledge in managing LAN equipment, such as routers and switches.
- Good scripting skills (e.g., LUA, Python).
- Knowledge of the industrial protocols standards (e.g., IEC104, MODBUS, OPC).
- Excellent skill in handling customer relations.
- Availability to travel in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- Proficient command of the English language. The knowledge of other EU languages will be
taken into account in the candidate selection process.
- Support the account manager to demonstrate the capabilities of our products to customers.
- Carry out product delivery and deployment tasks.
- Participate in network assessment and communication traffic analysis.
- Liaise with customers and for incident analysis
Education: HBO or higher degree
Years of relevant experience: 1 - 3
To apply, please send an email with subject “System Engineer” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a motivation letter and a recent CV. Only complete applications submitted by email will be reviewed.