Associate degree (EQF 5), Bachelor (EQF 6)
Everbdrige: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Dutch speaking Technical Support Engineer. We have an office in Tilburg but this role can be based anywhere in the Netherlands (remote/home-based).
In this role, as a Technical Support Engineer you will be providing support to customers using Everbridge products. You will support core products by isolating, diagnosing, and reproducing technical issues in a timely manner. You will recommend solutions and maintain a good record of all work and communications with the customer in a call tracking system, including documenting solutions for a public knowledge base.
To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter and keen to learn, possess good customer service and technical problem-solving skills; and be someone who embraces challenges.
What you'll do:
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand root cause of their issue.
- Effectively communicate with end-users of varying technical capability and role.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues
- Be available for incoming calls and pull work from an incoming queue
- Accurately document and update tickets in the tracking systems. Able to maintain a personal queue of open requests.
- Maintain communication with the customers on the status of all open tickets. All responses should be professional, complete, well formatted, and consistent with prior communications.
- Contribute to technical knowledge base
- Regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates, action plans, and acquire confirmation for delivered solutions.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate technology teams.
What you'll bring:
- Some experience in a technical, customer-facing role is required
- Some college or IT/professional qualifications would be ideal
- Technical knowledge in PC, networks, web browsers, application in SaaS vs. on-premise required
- TCP/IP knowledge a plus
- API/SSO technology understanding with ability to demonstrate use
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks, act independently and exercise good judgment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Fluency in Dutch & English (must have)