Business Intelligence, Data analysis, Analyst, Data Analytics in Security
Education Type:Edu type:
Master (EQF 7)
Combine the fields of business, mathematics and statistics within advanced data science and optimization methods. After graduation, you will be ready to address a wide range of applications, including inventory management, recommendation systems, vehicle routing, and scheduling.
Program and courses
Combine the fields of business, mathematics and statistics to make smarter management decisions based on quantitative tools and data.
- Learn the theory and state of the art methods to solve complex business problems.
- Develop the skills to communicate your findings efficiently with decision makers, while discussing real business cases of companies with both academics and professionals.
- Small, interactive classes with approachable and supportive professors.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following on top of programs:
* The Extended Master, which adds a traineeship of half a year to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- Data Science Methods
- Professional Business Analytics Skills
Your quantitative modelling expertise will open up extensive career opportunities in the private sector, as well as in the public and non-profit sectors. Our alumni work within operations research firms, consultancy firms, operations research departments, and logistics applications providers.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- Optimization Algorithm Expert at Quintiq
- Supply Chain Consultant at ORTEC
- Quantitative Analyst at Rabobank Nederland
This program is legally recognized and accredited by the Accreditation Organization of the Netherlands and Flanders (NVAO).