Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
You will support regional innovation teams on their audit innovation journey and D&A-tools adoption. We are looking for an experienced auditor, who is passionate about innovation and change management.
- Aid innovation teams in integrating D&A-solutions into the audit process.
- Engage various stakeholders to implement high quality, innovative solutions supporting KPMG's vision
- Assist innovation professionals in achieving Innovation KPIs.
- Support deployment of D&A-solutions and collect feedback.
- Act as a liaison between auditors and central innovation team.
This is what you bring
- A relevant bachelor and/or master degree
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in external audit
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Interest in working with Digital tools and Technologies.
What will you do as Audit Innovation Coach?
KPMG's Digital Assurance & Innovation practice (Daní) brings audit and tech together in a scale-up fashion. We innovate, develop and prepare the audit function for the digital future. Our passionate professionals develop and deploy out-of-the-box technical solutions that deliver audit value in a new context.
This role brings together a group of talented individuals that share a creative mindset and an ambition to drive innovation and collaboration in audit. Supporting our audit teams on their innovation journey and ensuring that we are delivering the audit of the future, today.
You will apply your audit knowledge and work with a variety of stakeholders to help us develop and deploy high quality, innovative solutions. At KPMG Daní, you are given a lot of responsibility early on and the opportunity to grow professionally and become a true leader in audit innovation.
This is what we offer
Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance.
30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days.
At KPMG we work hybrid, so you can work from home or at the office.
A completely furnished home office.
A lease car or a mobility budget.
A laptop and iPhone which also can be used privately.
Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution.
Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development.
Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs.
‘Together’ is one of our core values. So you can count on different social activities, like team events, drinks with colleagues and events with all your KPMG colleagues.