Master (EQF 7), Bachelor (EQF 6)
By 2035, it is estimated that a colossal 1 trillion connected devices will be live across the globe. This introduces a new, complex web of security threats to people, lives, and connected cities. At ANGOKA, we are focused on the security of critical machine-to-machine (M2M) communications particularly across Smart Cities and Smart Mobility. Our ground-breaking, quantum-safe solutions offer device identity protection, communication integrity and data provenance by creating trusted connections, even over untrustworthy networks.
Why join our talented team:
As we continue to create breakthroughs at the forefront of technology, we are looking for a driven and experienced Bid Manager to own and manage the end-to-end development of complex bids. With a proven track record of delivering successful tenders, you will have a solid background in bid management, bid writing and coordination with strong knowledge of standard bid management principles.
As Bid Manager, you will work closely with our dedicated business development team working in consortium with industry leaders, research centres and universities to secure high value grants allocated to innovative projects at the cutting edge of technology, including Quantum, Space and Advanced Mobility.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning start-up and establish yourself as a leader in a fast-paced and exciting industry.
What you will do:
- Coordinate the end-to-end Proposal Development Process for new and existing bids
- Analyse tender documents to understand the needs of the client
- Write compelling content for any bids, and review all documentation required to secure new contracts
- Work closely with our technical teams to develop a thorough understanding of our solutions and translate this back to the bid development
- Plan and prepare documentation and budgets to ensure that the bid is accurate and delivered on time
- Own and manage the lifecycle of all successful bids, monitoring and reporting on progress and overall performance as required
- Draft and maintain high quality samples, templates and materials for future bids
- Remain involved post bid submission to manage presentation, negotiation and lessons learned to be implemented in future bids
- Coordinate and complete PQQs, RFQs and technical compliance information
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and partners
- Understand the elements of successful proposals to produce a large tender pipeline
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 5+ years demonstrable Bid Manager experience, including successfully writing, managing and winning high value bid opportunities, ideally in the technology industry
- Demonstrable track record of full lifecycle proposal development experience from RFP through to grant allocation
- Ability to translate technical project requirements into commercial bid proposals
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional teams and various internal and external stakeholders throughout the bid process
- Sound commercial acumen, with the ability to manage complex business relationships and multiple resources to deliver winning bids
- Experience with Government funded initiatives is highly desirable (e.g. InnovateUK, Horizon Europe, ESA)
- Relevant experience in one or more of the following fields is desirable: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, Quantum, Space, Air Mobility, Advanced Mobility
- An excellent communicator, with high level fluency in both verbal and written English
- Thorough attention to detail and high level of accuracy to deliver quality bids on time
Degree educated in a relevant discipline or APMP qualification
ANGOKA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. At ANGOKA, all our hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that supports and represents our diverse society.