Master (EQF 7)
Business Consultant KYC Cockpit – Tribe KYC Services
Your role & working environment
Our purpose within KYC Services is to detect and prevent financial crime, covering the full scope of anti-money laundering and countering terrorist financing during the customer life cycle. This includes customer onboarding, periodic and event driven reviews, name screening, pre-transaction screening and post-transaction monitoring. By providing policies, standards, process design, tooling and operational delivery the KYC tribe contributes to our societal role as gatekeeper to safeguard our financial infrastructure against financial crime. To achieve our ambition close collaboration with Global KYC, other tribes and banks, regulators and public parties is essential.
The KYC Cockpit team focusses on:
- Insights & Communication
Monitor risks and performance through insights, facilitate in regulator, interbank and senior leadership communication and decision making.
- Strategy & Roadmap
Help KYC Services develop long term roadmaps that help realize the future vision and provide advice and guidance on choices during QBR and ad hoc change requests.
- KYC SWAT team
Help the tribe solve important problems that exceed the scope of a single squad.
In the role of Business Consultant you will work on several topics in different roles depending on your experience.
What will you do?
As Business Consultant for the KYC Cockpit you are responsible for the following activities
- You will share the responsibility to improve ING’s KYC performance and identify opportunities to better serve and delight our customers working from a long term perspective.
- You will work closely with the KYC Services Lead and Leadership Team in journey towards our KYC vision 2030.
- You will proactively anticipate dependencies and collaborate across the organisation.
- You stimulate global and cross-tribe interaction between people, squads and chapters.
- You will help define and monitor the roadmap of the area through your broad content knowledge.
- You will help to facilitate the quarterly plannings of tribe KYC Services (and align with stakeholders)
- You will help create and maintain oversight of all KYC topics within KYC Services.
- You will organise and support regulator and senior stakeholder meetings and communications.
- You are actively involved in discussions about, for example, risk acceptance and measures to mitigate risk items.
- You will translate our Think Forward strategy and changing customer behaviour into business value, ensure focus on priorities and deliverables.
- You will strengthen the ‘ING way of working’ while promoting the Orange Code as a role model.
Your education, experience and background
- You have a Master’s degree and 2-5 years banking experience (a degree in Legal / Business economics is a pre).
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in KYC is a pre.
- Experience in building strategic roadmaps with high impact.
- You have experience in working with multidisciplinary teams and are focused on delivery through collaboration.
- You have the ability to act autonomously and think out of the box.
- You have the ability to simplify complexity and challenge on content and solutions.
- You are an expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- You have a learning agility and innovative mindset
- You have well developed communication skills and excellent level of English.
- You are analytic and decisive
- You strive to bring fresh ideas and accept challenges in a rapidly changing and complex environment.
- You are a person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. In addition, you provide creative solutions to problems.
- You are an enthusiastic colleague who is willing to help others succeed and you always think one step ahead.
- You will work and act in accordance with ING’s Orange Code
- Working in an innovative, international and growing environment.
- Excellent salary and good secondary benefits.
- 36 or 40 hour working week.
- Personal growth with many opportunities to develop yourself further.
- Working in an open and honest business culture.
Do you want to know more or apply? We would love to get to know you!
Do you have any questions about this role or working at ING please contact Charlie van der Zant, Charlie.van.der.Zant@ing.com
Is this the position cut out for you? Are you up to the challenge? Then apply immediately by using the application button on the website and send your CV and cover letter. Please send your motivation in both Dutch and English.