Master (EQF 7)
The Business Continuity/Security Compliance Manager will provide leadership in the management of the Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery program and Operations Security compliance.
- Provide expertise in Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery and Security Compliance management
- Lead the management of the Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery program
- Maintain Operations Security Compliance
- Maintain a culture of Business Continuity readiness
- Partner with other processes areas to facilitate a rehearsal exercise
This is you
- Masters degree from an accredited university
- Experienced in developing, implementing and maintaining processes, policies, procedures
- Experienced in Business Continuity
- Experienced in Disaster Recovery
- Deep knowledge of information security standards (i.e. ISO 27001/27017, SOC2, NIST, etc.)
Your role as Business Continuity/Security Compliance Manager?
We are seeking a passionate Business Continuity/Security Compliance Manager who is experienced in the Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) and Security Compliance space. Managing and maintaining the BC/DR process and plan and ensuring operations security compliance. The role requires an individual who has knowledge of SOC2 and ISO27001/27017 standards. The role demands a focus on ensuring that the developed Business Continuity Management/ Disaster Recovery program is executed as per SOC2 and ISO standards.
What we offer
- Professional and innovative working environment
- Exciting projects
- A fully furnished home office, a laptop & and iPhone
- Competitive salary
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Excellent training curriculum