Bachelor (EQF 6)
The KPMG Global Information Security Group (GISG) is looking for a dynamic candidate to fill the Cloud Monitoring Manager (Prisma) role. This position offers great career growth supporting global information protection efforts.
- Working with content management team to provide visibility of compliance to security guardrails.
- Customising and enhancing Prisma Cloud features to meet KPMG specific requirements.
- Onboarding additional Tenants and cloud hosting providers to Prisma Cloud.
- Planning and implementation of automated remediation activities.
- Day to day management, troubleshooting and housekeepin.
This is you
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experiences.
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT with 2+ years working with major cloud provider.
- Robust technical & implementation knowledge of Prisma Cloud (Twistlock, Redlock).
- Experienced in securing cloud environments & cloud systems, including topics: certifications & compliance.
- Understanding of exploits, malware, ransomware, etc. their creation&activation &detection methods.
- These criteria are an indication of the profile we are looking for. Research shows that male candidates often apply when they see a 60% match with the profile, while women only apply when they see a 100% match. If you don’t meet all the criteria but you do believe that this is the right position for you, we kindly invite you to apply anyway or get in touch.
Your role as Cloud Monitoring Manager (Prisma)?
KPMG’s MSS (Managed Security Services) helps defend KPMG and its clients from cyber-attacks, through timely detection, investigation and remediation of potential threats. As part of the MSS team you will work for Cloud Monitoring providing visibility into the security across the entire cloud native technology stack within KPMG. Ensuring configuration and compliance guardrails are being adhered to and that the data and systems deployed within the cloud environments are safe and secure. The position will require in-depth working knowledge of securing cloud environments following industry standards and best practices. Responsible for installation, management, maintenance and support of MSS tools hosted on Windows platform in DataCentre, Azure and O365.
What we offer
- Joining a dynamic Global Information Security Group (GISG)
- 30 holidays
- Lease-car or mobility budget
- KPMG sponsored pension and other extra's
- Drinks and team events
- Culture of social responsibility