We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making a positive impact on enhancing the quality of life to help make this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
CloudForte® is Unisys’ umbrella Cloud Services offering to help customers design, migrate, operate and optimize their digital transformation using cloud. As part of our drive to develop and enhance our technical support offering, we are recruiting for a Cloudforte Architect. This role will be operating as part of our dynamic, growing EMEA CIS (Cloud & Infrastructure Services) team.
As part of the Cloud Engineering team at Unisys, you will be responsible for designing and building highly scalable and secure Cloud solutions using latest, cutting-edge tools and technologies. You will advance and mature our CloudForte® solutions and provide a broad view of cloud capabilities with a very deep understanding of cloud associated technologies. The associate will consult, create and present CloudForte® strategies to customers and throughout Unisys’ executive audiences.
- Shaping the communications relative to the executive/technical background of the audience.
- Leading the ongoing development of Unisys' CloudForte® solutions
- Apply deep understanding of cloud technologies and enablement to drive Unisys CloudForte® strategies
- Identifying cloud-related capabilities to accelerate revenue opportunities
- Consulting with customer initiatives to expand their use of CloudForte solutions
- Collaborating with Solution Architects to align sales opportunities with CloudForte capabilities.
- Identifying emerging cloud technologies and capabilities, then transform these into enhancing the CloudForte solutions
- Attending and presenting at technical forums to socialize and evangelize Unisys CloudForte solutions
- Directing and influencing the CloudForte reference architecture
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant IT implementation experience with 5+ of recent private and public experience.
- Deep knowledge with VMWare or equivalent, or hyper converged technologies used in private clouds
- Deep knowledge with AWS, Azure and/or Google public clouds
- Mature and proven experience in transforming traditional data center workloads into a cloud capability
- Highly articulate and successful in conducting formal and informal customer, and executive level facing communications
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with strategic partnerships to shape cloud futures and capabilities
- Cloud related certifications at a professional and/or solution architect level