Cyber, Security, Cyber Security, Cybersecurity analist, Analyst
Associate degree (EQF 5), Bachelor (EQF 6), Doctorate/PhD (EQF 8), Master (EQF 7), MBO-3 (EQF 3), MBO-4/HAVO/VWO (EQF 4)
What will I be doing?
You will help us maintain our intelligence feed, hunt and analyse new threats, prepare reports both for public disclosure and for our customers. You will be part of our team of analysts, identifying new malware behaviours and testing them against our solutions to help us improve the A.I. engines, to discover high-order correlations and to keep up with the latest threats.
Be results-focused: hunt & analyse!
In order to understand the binary language spoken by our team, you will have to:
- Have experience in host-based intrusions and analysis of network traffic
- Know how to use a disassembler/debugger
- Knowledge of scripting languages, preference for Python
- Have experience in threat hunting & identification
Appreciated but not required
- Knowledge of how virtualization based packers work
- Knowledge about honeypots
- Knowledge about APT operations and MO of high-profile attackers