Master (EQF 7), Bachelor (EQF 6)
Pandora Intelligence is an independent intelligence company, specialized in security risks. We adopt a patented scenario-based approach that enables us to discover narratives in unstructured data. Moreover, we add real-time information to these scenarios and create actionable intelligence.
The position demands a creative, energetic and dedicated cybercrime specialist. He or she will support the overall information security strategy by informing decision makers, senior management and business units of threats, risks, and controls associated with fraud and crime. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work independently, yet to be a crucial part of a highly dedicated team.
- You will actively participate and contribute in strategic discussions with our clients (e.g. Law Enforcement Agencies; Intelligence Services; Commercial Companies)
- You will work closely with the senior management, data scientists, program managers and engineers of Pandora Intelligence
- You will assist in developing strategic analysis through the identification and reporting of cybercriminal tactics techniques and procedures (TTP’s), emerging cyber-threats, and the changing cybercrime landscape.
- You will leverage open sources, clearnet as well as darkweb data to detect and mitigate the exploitation of assets.
- You are a team player that is used to work independently
- You like to bring your skills, talents and integrity to a dedicated team working at the highest level to get ahead of (emerging) threats
- You love the thrill of the chase and to identify cyber criminals
- You like sifting through data to fully understand a fraud scheme, and to devise a plan to disrupt the fraud as well as the people behind it
- You have experience in investigating cybercrime cases
- You have experience in navigating the darkweb
- You keep abreast of the latest malware, digital viruses, botnet, and hacktools
- You know how to read and interpret code
- We value good communication skills In English and Dutch, verbally as well as in writing
Why Pandora Intelligence?
Pandora Intelligence has an open working environment. Everyone is open to initiatives. We don’t believe in micro-management, but allow people the freedom to function optimally. Work on cool things that really matter!
What we offer
- A good balance between work and private life
- A competitive salary, depending on your experience so far
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing organization
- An opportunity to work on innovative solutions and products!