Associate degree (EQF 5), Bachelor (EQF 6), MBO-4/HAVO/VWO (EQF 4)
Utrecht, September 2016 – We are looking for a Data Recovery Technician for our Logical Laboratory. As part of your job you would be required to perform the following tasks:
- Analyse logical problems on any data storage media (damaged administration area of any file systems, missing entries etc)
- Recovering data from all received clone drives (testing data after recovery, creating diagnosis report and list of recoverable and damaged files).
- Recovery from virus infected drives (manual testing of files, research and develop solutions for automation of processes)
- Recovery from encrypted drives (safeboot, safeguard, Bitlocker etc)
- Managing sales query regarding data recovery and other questions
- Data wiping and managing Hardware inventory, Software inventory
- Preparing recovered data and original devices for clients.
We expect candidates to have basic knowledge of:
- digital electronics;
- different number systems;
- computer hardware;
- storage devices.
- Encryption types.
We expect candidates to have extensive knowledge of:
- operating systems;
- file systems;
Working knowledge of different data recovery software tools is an advantage.
Language spoken: basic English
If you are interested and eager to get to know us better, you are kindly invited to contact Mrs. Adrienn Högye by email: hr @ stellar.nl or by phone +31 (0)30 7600732 (monday-thursday). We have possibility to set up a get-to-know-each-other meeting either at day time, either in evening hours.