Bachelor (EQF 6), Doctorate/PhD (EQF 8), Master (EQF 7)
The KPMG Global Information Security Group (GISG) is looking for a dynamic candidate to fill the Senior Manager, Global Information Security Guardrails (GCSG) Program Lead role. This position offers great career growth supporting global information protection efforts.
- Develop & maintain program strategy & roadmap, track program progress;
- Design framework for cloud platforms against Global Cloud Security Guardrails (GCSG);
- Lead the Governance, Risk, and ompliance (GRC) technology solution implementation;
- Design framework and monitor execution of training & awareness efforts;
- Manage program teams, financial, budget, & supporting agreements.
This is you
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field:Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Information Security;
- Minimum 8 years of experience, with 4 years in information protection & cloud security experience;
- Cloud technology and security certifications a plus: Microsoft Azure, CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CCSK, etc;
- In-depth knowledge of cloud security architecture, governance & management across cloud models;
- In-depth skills in security program management and assessments of cloud platforms and relevant risks.
Your role as
Global Cloud Security Guardrails (GCSG) Program Lead (Senior Manager)?
The KPMG Global Information Security Group (GISG) is looking for a dynamic candidate to fill the Global Cloud Security Guardrails (GCSG) Program Lead (Senior Manager) role. This position offers great career growth supporting global information protection efforts.
- Design the framework for and monitor execution of the Global Cloud Security Guardrails (GCSG) program, prepare and deliver senior management reporting for the program efforts across several workstreams;
- Develop and maintain program strategy and roadmap, track program progress against these and solution challenges;
- Lead the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) technology solution implementation, maintenance and enhancements;
- Design the framework and monitor execution of the training and awareness efforts and response to program inquiries;
- Lead the maintenance and enhancement of the GCSG program framework, materials, process and procedures;
- Manage program teams, financials, budget and supporting agreements;
What we offer
- 30 holidays
- KPMG sponsored pension and other extra's
- Travel within the EMA region
- Drinks and team events
- Culture of social responsibility