We are looking for an Information Security Advisor as part of our core IT Security team to support KPMG in managing its Cyber Security risks.
- Conduct information security assessments and Third Party risk assessments
- Discuss design choices with product owners and advice on measures
- Assess control framework and implementations against KPMG and regulatroy requirements
- Inform management on security risk profiles and advise on improvements
- Review information security trends and translate these for KPMG
This is what you bring
- Information Security, ISMS, ISO 270XX, NIST etc are part of your DNA
- You have experience with 'risk based' implementation of control frameworks
- You have experience on third party risk assessments and information security risk assessments
- You have a basic knowledge on privacy and wish to develop further
- You build effective relationships with colleagues, application owners and executive management
- These criteria are an indication of the profile we are looking for. Research shows that male candidates often apply when they see a 60% match with the profile, while women only apply when they see a 100% match. If you don't meet all the criteria but you do believe that this is the right position for you, we kindly invite you to apply anyway or get in touch.
What will you do as Information Security Advisor?
Do you want to serve as primary point of contact for information security risk assessments and audits? Do you take ownership in performing supplier risk assessments? Will you review and assess the implementation of security controls for effectiveness? Will you lead KPMG together with your colleagues to the next maturity level in a culture of continuous innovation? Then we would love to meet you!
Digital services play more and more a vital role in our offerings to clients. This often involves external services provided through third parties. As trust in our services in imperative to our clients, third parties need to be governed as tight as we govern internal services. We have the required funding, tools and people to achieve this high standard.
This is what we offer
- Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance
- 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days
- At KPMG we work hybrid, so you can work from home or at the office.
- A completely furnished home office
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses with a NS business card or travel allowance
- Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution
- Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development
- Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs
- ‘Together’ is one of our core values. So you can count on different social activities, like team events, drinks with colleagues and events with all your KPMG colleagues