Bachelor (EQF 6)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The internship is the opportunity to join our team of highly professional specialists, get the unique experience and become our permanent member. We offer at least three months paid internship with possible subsequent employment in case of high performance. If you are a recent graduate or a final year-student with the technical background, if you are eager to be a part of cyber security company of the future and ready to disrupt the European cyber security market with us, apply for the internship.
TASKS TO SOLVE:
- Collection and processing of information about computer attacks, reporting.
- Communication and correspondence with clients; Ensuring prompt response to computer incidents.
- Work with information security systems, SIEM, IDS, IPS, ticket systems, as well as linear functions of early warning of cyber threats.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security or IT (or final-year student).
- Experienced user of Windows, *nix.
- Able to clearly formulate thoughts both orally and in writing (mandatory).
- Attentive, able to multitask.
- Understanding of basic Internet technologies and malware operation principles.
- Understanding of IDS/IPS systems.
- Programming skills are an advantage.
SEND YOUR CV TO: email@example.com