Data Analytics in Security, Cyber Security
Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
For our headquarters in The Hague (NL), we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with strong analytical skills who can make decisions based on his or her own analyses.
Would you like to become our Junior Data Analyst and contribute to interpreting data streams and guarantee Cybersprint’s high quality service level?
Your new challenge
Being a curious Junior Data Analyst, you’re always looking for patterns in data, either to answer questions or to uncover new questions. You have a critical mindset on your findings, aspire a high level of quality in your output, and execute with efficiency and automated solutions in mind. You would also like to learn more about cybersecurity and Data Science applications.
In this Junior Data Analyst role, you will be acting as Cybersprint’s very own ‘algorithms guardian’. This means that as of your first day you will be a vital part of Cybersprint’s business operations;
- You will help in feeding and nurturing the algorithms behind the Cybersprint platform with your data analyses.
- You will have the final say in whether the algorithms’ predicted advices are good enough for our customers.
- You will have access to the enormous and diverse datasets that Cybersprint works on.
- Your insights, analyses and advice will aid your colleagues in understanding and leveraging the data streams within the company.
Who are you
- Higher professional education (‘HBO’ in the Netherlands) or proven knowledge and experience within the context of the vacancy
- Fluent in English
- Additional relevant courses/diplomas is a plus
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Experience with dashboarding software like Tableau or PowerBI is a plus
- Knowledge of Machine Learning/ Deep Learning is a plus
- Cybersecurity knowledge is a plus
- Strong Analytical skills
- Critical mindset
- Strive for efficiency
- Results oriented thinking and work approach
- Team player