Engineering, Software Developer, Security
Bachelor (EQF 6)
You will be working in a squad of highly flexible DevOps engineers. Together with the product owner and the squad, you will be end-to-end responsible for the delivery, maintenance and development of the Crypto service and stack. This includes Public-Key Infrastructure, key and certificate management and management of cryptographic hardware like Hardware Security Modules (HSM), smart cards and security tokens.
We are looking for DevOps engineers to maintain and further develop our infrastructure and applications, with a focus on documentation and IT processes. Primary work location will be Amsterdam, with a secondary location in Rotterdam. Next to that, occasionally working at location Roosendaal will be part of the job as well.
A successful extensive background screening is mandatory before the assignment can start.
Primary knowledge / experience
- Knowledge in applied cryptography and hands-on experience with Hardware Security Modules (HSM)
- In-depth knowledge of the cryptographic key management life cycle and demonstrable experience of management and maintenance of Key Management Systems
- Substantial experience in adhering to PCI PTS and ETSI rules & regulations, including managing internal and external audits
- Demonstrable experience with management and maintenance of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Demonstrable experience with one or more of the following: networking, firewalls, load balancing, high availability, RedHat Enterprise Linux, Windows Server, Oracle Database
- Basic knowledge of Cryptographic Key Block developments
Skills & competencies:
- Strong IT security & compliance mindset
- Automation scripting and developing or implementing API’s
- Implementing, (automated) testing and maintaining software products
- Supporting customers on the usage of our products
- Working in short sprints in an agile way of working
- Mentality of end-to-end ownership
- Strong team player
- Independent and autonomous in finishing tasks
- Continuous improvement of the service and way of working
- Strong problem solver, in complex situations
- Coaching other team members to promote individual development
Who are you?
- You have proven experience as a DevOps engineer in an enterprise environment
- You have proven experience in scripting
- You have experience with troubleshooting / deployments / testing / automation and monitoring
- You have experience with working in an Agile/Scrum DevOps team.