Bachelor (EQF 6)
We are seeking a highly motivated Junior Low-Code Developer to join our dynamic development team. We work collaboratively to design, develop, and maintain innovative applications that add value to the audit business.
- Learn about the Low-Code platforms and its best practices
- Design and develop scalable applications using the best fitting low-code platform
- Engaging with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with junior and senior Low-Code Developers
- Understand basic audit principles and how they fit in our solutions
This is what you bring
- Minimum 0-3 years working experience
- Basic knowledge of database design and SQL
- Critical thinking with an eye for detail
- Eager to learn about Low-Code Web and App Development
- In possession of a Bachelor's degree
What will you do as Junior Low Code Developer?
Our development team consists out of experienced OutSystems developers and software testers. We work collaboratively to design, develop, and maintain innovative applications that add value to the audit business. We leverage not only OutSystems but also other cutting-edge technologies such as Blue Prism and Microsoft Power Platform to deliver comprehensive solutions. By harnessing the power of OutSystems, Blue Prism, and Microsoft Power Platform, we unlock new possibilities and deliver transformative solutions to the audit business. Our team thrives on collaboration, sharing insights and knowledge to continuously improve our processes and deliverables.
"Low-Code application development allows us to move very fast from idea to implementation. This makes the working environment very dynamic and allows you to work on a variety of applications."
We are looking for a Junior Low-Code Developer who can thrive in a self-steering work environment. As a senior member in our team, you will have the autonomy to take ownership of your projects, make decisions, and drive them to successful completion. In the team you will be a valuable conversation partner for senior developers and a mentor for junior colleagues. If you are passionate about low-code and want to make a significant impact in the audit industry, we welcome you to join our team of OutSystems developers!
This is what we offer
- Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance.
- 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days.
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses with a NS business card or travel allowance.
- A laptop and iPhone which also can be used privately.
- Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution.
- Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development.
- Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs.
- ‘Together’ is one of our core values. So you can count on different social activities, like team events, drinks with colleagues and events with all your KPMG colleagues.