Cyber, Pentesting, Ethical Hacking
Associate degree (EQF 5), Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
As a Junior Security Tester (Pentester) you will independently, and under supervision, perform technical tests/ethical hacks on websites (ranging from standard applications to customized applications), servers and networks of clients. Where are the weak spots in these systems? And how can these potentially be abused by hackers? You accurately report your research findings and advise clients on specific actions they can take to improve their security. In addition to conducting security investigations, you will also be working on developing secure web applications (Security-By-Design).
- Completed Higher Education/University degree (preferably in Technical Informatics, Informatics or Information security).
- Approximately 1-2 years of relevant experience in conducting pentests, code reviews, ethical hacking and/or information security.
- Demonstrable affinity with information security and ethical hacking.
- Knowledge of widely used (web)platforms/frameworks.
- Experience with software development.
- Proficient in both verbal and written English.
- Passion for information security (hacker-mindset).
- Knowledge of network security and/or IT-infrastructure.
- Knowhow of a programming or scripting language (such as PHP, C, Python, Ruby).
- Relevant security certifications, such as OSCP or PPT, or willingness to achieve these.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- You have a critical eye and good analytical and creative skills.
- You can work independently and you are a flexible team player.
- You are eager to learn and driven and therefore you help yourself and our organization to grow.
- Acting upright and ethically is very important to you and you take your own responsibility.
- Someone who is or wants to be the best at what he/she likes to do.
- Energy and motivation!
What do we offer?
- Challenging assignments and projects, done both from the office and at the clients' location.
- Training on the job.
- Informal working atmosphere.
- Great colleagues with a passion for the profession.
- High-end laptop from the business to optimally perform your work.
- Ability to grow with the company.
- Space for own initiative and input.
- Personal development, following courses and courses.
- A comfortable workplace in the center of Leiden within walking distance of the central station.