Bachelor (EQF 6), Doctorate/PhD (EQF 8), Master (EQF 7)
Are you commercially oriented and have affinity and experience with selling products and services in the cybersecurity sector? At DongIT, you get the opportunity to bring our innovative Security Reporter product to the world's attention and sell it to renowned organizations.
As Key Account Manager, you are responsible for building relationships and bringing in new customers for our innovative Security Reporter Platform. You are the main point of contact for new and existing Reporter customers, where you excel in maintaining relationships and convincing customers to purchase and renew the product. You have excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch, and you are able to master all the ins and outs of the product and knowledge of the market in a short time. We offer tools and support to get you started, but you are free to optimize this entire sales process, from potential lead to aftersales, and to define it further as you see fit. In addition, you will also be involved in the pentest sales process, where you will convert new leads into returning customers together with other account managers.
- Completed education at the academic level (BSc/MSc/PhD).
- 4 to 5 years of work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience.
- Proven track record in delivering customer solutions and meeting sales targets.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Dutch and English) and good presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship management skills.
- Strong negotiating skills, with the ability to renew contracts with clients.
- Basic computer skills, experience with CRM software, Microsoft Office Suite, and excellent Excel skills.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the sector and market position of the Key Accounts.
- Have the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
What you enjoy
- Working goal-oriented and organized in a team.
- Analyze key data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Translating creativity into output.
- Thinking along with the company and coming up with innovative ideas.
- Working in a fast-paced environment where collaboration takes you forward.
- Motivating, being a mentor, and supervising.
What we have to offer
- Working with large and reputable clients.
- High-end laptop.
- A platform and encouragement for your own initiative and input.
- Time and budget to follow training and courses.
- An opportunity to build on a track record and directly impact business operations.
- Ability to work entirely remotely and with flexible working hours.
- Comfortable workplace in the center of Leiden, just a 5-minute walk from the central station.
- Travel compensation or an NS train card.
- Market-based salary, dependent on experience and level of education.
- Pension plan and other enticing bonus models.