• Build upon Oddity’s machine learning models;
• Build upon Oddity’s machine learning inference engine;
• Translate requirements from design to functional solutions;
• Research and development on the fringe of deep learning technology;
• Be a technical sparring partner and recommend technical strategy in your expertise;
• Be available for 40 hours a week.
• Bachelor degree or higher in computer science/software engineering/artificial intelligence (or similar);
• Knowledge of advanced deep learning techniques, including activity recognition, 3D convolutional networks;
• Experience with Git+Github, Linux, TensorFlow, and PyTorch;
• Experience with code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with other people (not a solo hacker);
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch is a bonus).
• Experience with temporal integration techniques;
• Experience with domain adaptation strategies;
• Low-level CUDA;
• Inference engine development.
• Make an impact in public safety (national and international);
• Competitive salary;
• Gear and software based on your needs;
Send an e-mail to email@example.com