Associate degree (EQF 5), MBO-4/HAVO/VWO (EQF 4)
What are you going to do:
As a system engineer at aXite Security Tools you will work with new developments and further development of existing systems. With your contribution, new technologies are applied and further developed and placed in an operational environment at our customers, so that they continue to have the latest ways to protect themselves against cyber attacks. You help build and test the technical specifications and functionalities of our solutions. You will be involved in access management and control. You mainly focus on industrial end-to-end solutions (Zero trust).
You continuously encounter new challenges that ensure that you go home with new knowledge every day.
Together with the team, you contribute to the continuous delivery of high-quality services for appealing (international) customers for which we are allowed to perform our managed services.
What do you take with you?
- Completed MBO or HBO education related to fields such as (technical) computer science or cybersecurity;
- Extensive knowledge of Linux operating systems (CentOS and RedHat is a plus)
- Programming experience in C++;
- Background in an Industrial automated environment or OT cybersecurity;
- Preferably experience with access management (access security);
- Knowledge of the current state of affairs and possibilities regarding access management for systems and applications.
What does STI have to offer?
- You will work within a professional team with a high level of knowledge of cyber and industrial processes. You work independently and have a lot of freedom, and at the same time we think it is very important to work together with your colleagues so that you learn with and from each other.
- An informal culture where we are working together to build innovative and stable cybersecurity solutions for our (international) customers
- You work from an inspiring office in The Base at Schiphol and you have the option to work from home.
- A full-time position with competitive employment conditions.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, The Netherlands
We hope we have made you curious. If this position is made for you, we would of course like to hear from you.
Send your motivation with CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.