Associate degree (EQF 5), Bachelor (EQF 6)
What are you going to do:
As an OT security specialist, you will work with us every day with new issues in industrial cybersecurity. This can mean that you carry out analysis on customer data, think about new possibilities or support us in our installation process and help build our security platform. You continuously encounter new challenges that ensure that you go home with new knowledge every day. You will certainly get started with the following activities:
- Building a scalable multi-tenant security monitoring and security analytics platform;
- Setting up threat intelligence solutions and processes for customers;
- Connecting, but more importantly, the continuous delivery of high-quality services for customers for which we perform our managed services;
- Developing custom interfaces between security event data sources and security monitoring / analytics solutions;
- Linking various open source components for security purposes
What do you take with you?
- Knowledge and / or experience with higher programming languages such as C ++ and / or Java;
- Experience with database systems and Linux
- Training towards industrial automation or electrical / control technology;
- Experience as a software engineer in industrial automation;
- Knowledge and experience with industrial networks;
- Experience with writing functional and design specifications.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, The Netherlands
We hope we have made you curious. If you think this position is made for you, we would of course like to hear from you.
Send your motivation letter, including resume, by e-mail to email@example.com.