ING Corporate Compliance is looking to hire a Principal Tech Compliance. The Tech Compliance team is part of Corporate Functions Compliance (CFC), a new department within Corporate Compliance. As a Principal Tech Compliance your purpose is to deal with the compliance risks that are generated by the corporate Tech departments within the bank. The Tech Compliance team will consist of 6 FTE.
Would you like to work in an area:
- That is effectuating significant and positive change?
- Where you can make a real impact?
- That is top priority for the whole of ING including the Management Board?
- Where you can help make the bank more compliant and ethical?
- Where you can take as much responsibility and ownership as you desire?
- Then this is your opportunity, please read on!
What you'll do
- You formulate the compliance year plan for the Tech Compliance team and determine the objectives for the team;
- You are a strategic business partner for your business management and responsible for risk management according to the Charter and framework requirements set for the Compliance function e.g. advice, monitoring, risk assessment, training and reporting;
- You analyse findings, challenge the reporting and management information for Tech (which includes the Non-Financial Risk Dashboards (NFRD) and Operational Compliance Dashboards (OCD));
- You support, steer and develop the Tech Compliance team and the Tech Compliance Officers at the Tech locations in Poland and Romania, including all related activities e.g. HR related activities, performance management;
- You will also be responsible for taking final decisions on topics within your domain;
- You support the Head Corporate Functions Compliance in being the lead, being visible and taking accountability for this risk area.
Your work environment
- The CFC team is part of the Corporate Compliance department (based in Amsterdam) (2nd LoD).
- The CFC team is working together based on knowledge and expertise, as well as the skill set needed to best perform the job.
- The team is working with key internal stakeholders and and provides an opportunity to manage relationships with external stakeholders, regulators and supervisory institutions.
- The positioning of the role allows to benefit from having a wide overview on how relevant compliance requirements and controls are embedded within the corporate functions business,
- You are an energetic, motivating person who can work as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- You take accountability;
- You can work independently, think and act critically and out of the box;
- You stay calm and focused when challenged and stay close to the facts;
- You are solution oriented and able to translate compliance regulations to business environment context;
- You are a team player, you trust others and can be trusted;
- You are a actively involved foreman;
- You maintain contacts with stakeholders;
- You have a strong sense of organisation sensitivity;
- You stimulate working as OneCompliance and learn from and share good practices with colleagues based in different locations;
- You give and ask constructive feedback;
- You inspire, motivate and help others to succeed;
- Furthermore, you adhere to the ING Orange Code and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath.