Are you familiar with Identity and Access Management and Privileged Access Management and have deep interest towards cybersecurity? If your answer is yes, keep reading!
About the role
Our Digital Identity team is looking for a Privileged Access Management (PAM) Developer to join us. In this role you have a change to work in a large and experienced team of Digital Identity professionals who provide comprehensive solutions in Identity and Access Management and specifically in the Privileged Access Management area.
As a PAM Developer, you will act as a technical specialist and developer in our Privileged Access Management projects. In this role you will implement, integrate and deploy PAM solutions with critical applications and infrastructure. In this role you will have a chance to work with advanced PAM technology, like Thycotic, within a highly skilled team.
Previous experience and interest towards cybersecurity and Digital Identities is considered an asset. This position is ideal for a person with analytical mindset, basic knowledge about programming and strong communication and documentation skills.
For this role we are looking for the following skillset:
• Understanding of IAM concepts and systems
• Knowledge of key IAM standards
• The ability to work with a variety of identity, access and privileged account management solutions
• Experience with Software Development Lifecycle experience
• Familiar with DevOps Tools such Jenkins, GitHub and Maven
• Understanding of enterprise/system architectures and infrastructures
• Hands on experience with programming language like Python,JSOn is a must
• Basic knowledge of different operating systems (Windows and Linux)
• Hands on knowledge of Active Directory and Azure AD
• Basic knowledge of databases
• Basic knowledge of networks, protocols
• Basic knowledge of Identity and Access Management processes
• Skills regarding SQL
• Experience of agile working methods
• Experience in solution deployments are seen as advantage for the role but not as necessity
• Experience in providing solution training is seen as advantage
You will be based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands but during COVID-19 we naturally support remote work. The position is permanent and full-time.
Are you the next Nixuan?
We want to embrace our ways of working – always aiming for higher quality and finding new ways to improve ourselves and our performance. We are looking for people who focus on the client, have self-initiative, are happy to work in teams, and are ready to share their knowledge and experiences.
You are familiar with communicating complex technical solutions with technology-oriented people. On the other hand, as we are growing, if you find yourself not experienced enough but enthusiastic to learn - don’t hesitate to apply; since you may be the right person anyway.
Why join Nixu?
Our values, professionalism, collaboration, humanity and passion for cybersecurity, guide our work every day, everywhere.
We aim to be the best workplace for cybersecurity professionals! We provide you with a possibility to learn more, modern company culture that empowers professionals, company strategy that is going places, and helpful colleagues with a great team spirit.
Our professional and leadership skills are at the core of our business, so we continuously strive to develop ourselves. Despite our growth and expansion to new markets, we have managed to retain a flat organizational structure, with minimal bureaucracy.
We embrace diversity and appreciate that Nixuans have – and need to have – a life outside the workplace. And we want our people to have fun at work!
We are waiting for your application! Please create your profile in our recruitment system and tell us why you would be a good match with us.
Need more information?
If you have further questions, please contact Antti Pohjoisaho, BU Lead DI, Benelux, via email email@example.com or Nathalie van Delden, HR Manager Benelux, via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org