We are looking for a Product designer, with experience and passion for User research.
The User Experience is one of the main pillars in EclecticIQ, and our designers are empowered to spend enough time and properly research, design and test their teams solutions. Designers are deeply involved in the process of discovering product opportunities with users, validating assumptions and designing solutions, effectively being one of the main drivers of innovation. They work with the other designers to help drive the UX vision and the visual style of the brand.
The Product Designer reports directly to the VP of Product and works closely with a variety of professionals, including Product Managers, Product Owners, fellow Product designers, Front-End developers and QA testers in a highly user-facing environment.
- constantly expand your understanding about the world of Threat intelligence and Cyber security
- plan and lead user research, design sprints or user testing sessions
- work on User, Product and Interaction level to find problems or opportunities that will benefit the users and the company
- collaborate in cross-disciplinary value teams to discover and build together new experiences and features.
- distill complex problems and suggest simple, elegant solutions
- deliver UX artifacts like: wireframes, task flows, user journeys, informational architecture, or anything else that will help you explain your solutions to the team and stakeholders
- rapidly prototype interactive experiences on your own, or work closely with Front end developers to realize your vision
- produce High fidelity UI/Visual designs and specifications for the development team to implement
- work with QA to ensure top quality of the final implementation
- work with the rest of the design team, to help creating and updating a modern design system of components
- deliver on the main road map items of helping Comple and maintaining our design system; as well as building and owning the User Research practice within the Product team
- maintain a professional and efficient relationship with both internal stakeholders and users
- a minimum of 3 years in design education
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- minimum one Use Case to be presented during the interview
- excellent problem-solving skills, ability to hold the responsibility and take on big and small problems with passion
- outstanding analytical views plus a capacity for planning and careful judgement
- self-directed, hands-on craftsman approach, that provides creative vision and leadership to a cross-disciplinary value teams
- strong curiosity - a deep need to discover the truth
- ability to see the world from other points of view and consider alternative opinions
- strong empathy towards the users and their goals/needs, and the initiative to actively work on coaching and developing this qualities in all of the team
- ability to plan ahead and to anticipate needs and situations (since the work entails a fair degree of liaison work and an aptitude for coordinating others)
- think things through, while communicating effectively the reasons underlying your views both verbally and through designs and specifications
- full working proficiency in English
- outstanding overall communication skills
- affinity for complicated systems, paired with analytical, practical, discerning and mature attributes
- ability to clarify goals while keeping a strategic, sober and overarching view
We offer a full time position with a market conform salary. Besides our 24 annual holidays, we have a remote friendly work environment.
On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with (and build) the latest technology. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ (2014) enables intelligence-powered cybersecurity for government organisations, commercial enterprises and MSSPs. We develop analyst-centric products and services that align our clients’ cybersecurity focus with their threat reality. The result is intelligence-led security, improved detection and prevention, and cost-efficient security investments.
Our flagship product EclecticIQ Platform is based on open standards STIX and TAXII and enables consolidation, analysis, integration and collaboration on intelligence from multiple sources - whether they are freely available, commercial or part of industry partnerships.. We tightly integrated our solutions with our customers’ IT security controls and systems.
EclecticIQ Platform gathers intelligence from diverse sources, enables collaborative internal workflows, integrates with enterprise security technologies, and supports secure exchanges with external information-sharing communities.
EclecticIQ operates globally with offices in Amsterdam, London, Herndon (US) and Moldova. At EclecticIQ every employee makes a difference.
Learn more at www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition specialist on firstname.lastname@example.org.