Are you a passionate Project Coordinator who can guide our clients and match the dynamic planning of our ethical hackers? By managing all those involved, you, as a Project Coordinator, are indispensable to successfully complete customer projects.
- Coordinating and planning assignments, supporting both customer and internal projects, and ensuring a streamlined course.
- Communicate proactively with all stakeholders within DongIT to promote cooperation and coordination between departments.
- Maintain clear communication with internal technical teams and customers.
- Address planning and organizational challenges in a problem-solving manner.
- Support in tracking project progress in our CRM system and preparing and reviewing project-related documentation.
- Experience in supporting teams in planning and client coordination.
- Fluent in Dutch and good command of the English language.
- Ability to communicate convincingly with diverse personality types.
- Organized and an eye for detail.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Enjoy solving complex planning puzzles.
- Ability to conduct technical conversations.
- Affinity with cybersecurity.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Pre: Experience working in technical teams.
What we have to offer
- Market-based salary, depending on experience and level of education.
- An open, transparent, and interactive environment where your opinion and ideas are valued.
- Hybrid work options (1 day a week at the office).
- Flexible working hours.
- Part-time possible (minimum 32 hours per week).
- Opportunities to develop and implement own initiatives.
- Working in a fun, cozy, and small team.
- Possibility to attend training courses, workshops, and conferences.
- Attractive pension plan.
- High-end laptop.