Cyber, Security, Security Professionals, Security Domain
Master (EQF 7), Bachelor (EQF 6)
The Project Manager, working in our Solutions department, is part of the team that drives the successful deployment of our products and services at our customers. We undertake exciting projects at governments, large financial institutions and organisations in critical infrastructure globally. The Cyber Security space is developing rapidly, with new innovations happening constantly. We enable our customers to accelerate and solidify their presence within this critically demanding and evolving landscape.
Due to the nature of our business, our projects have great visibility, could be under political pressure, with generally larger budgets and have more influences than traditional technical implementations.
The Project Manager needs to be able to confidently articulate all aspects of the EclecticIQ solution (products and services) and is capable of influencing internally and externally - and driving the best implementation strategy for our customers. You will be expected to manage the relationship with our customers, partners and the EclecticIQ teams globally during the project lifecycle.
You will be expected to:
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience in managing business critical technical projects (from initiation to closure), in an international environment, managing medium to large project budgets, preferably within highly-political environments in a client facing position;
- Manage projects in a structured and professional manner, according to different project methodologies and frameworks, and report on the status of the project on a regular basis to both internal and external stakeholders;
- Support the project preparation by producing a plan, requesting resources and drafting project documentation throughout the life of the project;
- Be capable of working on complex customer management cases where in-depth knowledge, flexibility and applied skill is required;
- Have at least basic infrastructure and cloud knowledge (networks, hardware components, OS management, VM technologies);
- Be able to work with a lot of responsibility and freedom, you are expected to function as a business manager organising solutions as needed to deliver the project successfully;
- Excel in stakeholder management; understand the needs and objectives of all the project stakeholders and base your project strategy and communication on them;
- Manage and enhance the business process and own both risk and change management process;
- Effectively initiate a project, be a visionary and motivator, able to secure buy-in from all parties;
- Be proactive in the identification and resolution of risks and issues;
- Actively listen and seek feedback from team and stakeholders, empathising and building strong relationships with customers and users globally;
- Coordinate, supervise, and manage the projects from end-to-end, as well as the teams (Customer Success, Product and Engineering);
- You have managed large projects that are business critical, with a strong focus on usability;
- You need to be an excellent communicator and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels within the client organisation;
- We are looking for an ambitious problem-solver that is looking to join our journey in creating a new space, rather than following into one. This role can be both based in Amsterdam at our HQ, or from our London office.
*Strictly no agencies*
- Bachelor, Masters-level or University degree, preferably business or IT related;
- Excellent client-facing and internal consultancy skills, analytical and communications skills;
- Professional and personal integrity, strong ethics;
- Excellent English communication skills, written and spoken;
- Problem-solving mentality;
- Experienced in project management methodologies (PRINCE II or PMP), certification is advantageous;
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and frameworks (SCRUM, Kanban), preferably at an enterprise level, certification is advantageous;
- Knowledge or familiarity with ITIL processes and methods is advantageous;
- Security background is advantageous;
- International work experience is advantageous, organisational and cultural sensitivity is a must.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally, also on relatively short-notice, but never for extended periods;
- Must be able to achieve security clearances.
- Salary indication: 60 - 80k Euro per annum, based on experience
- Stock options