Security, Crypto, Secure Programming, Analyse Software, Chip security, Smartcard security
Master (EQF 7)
Riscure is looking for an experienced Security Analyst to join our office in Shanghai, China.
- Conducting security assessments through vulnerability analysis and penetration testing on the customer’s products.
- Elaborate detailed security reports that will help the customer to understand the identified threats and fix them
- Research new attacks and develop new testing tools/methodologies.
General skills and requirements：
- Bachelor (Master preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Fluently speak in Chinese (mandarin) and English, good in reading and writing.
- Technical writing abilities are required.
- The candidate must love technology and when working, the candidate doesn’t mind getting hands dirty: the core of our work is digging deep into the technical details of both hardware and software of devices.
- Good social and communication skills
- Flexibility and availability for travelling, occasionally international travel
- Experience as security analyst or security engineer is highly recommended. Experience as chip/embedded system engineer or developer will be also considered.
The candidate does not need to meet all the following skills, but at least some of them are required to be considered for the position.
- Programming languages: at least one of C, Python, Java, Assembly, VHDL, Verilog.
- Experience disassembling and reversing software for ARM, MIPS or Intel.
- Debugging and instrumentation for Android, IOS or Linux.
- Experience identifying and exploiting software vulnerabilities, with and without access to the sources.
- Basic knowledge on electronics, embedded systems, chip design and cryptography.
- Experience on chip security and smartcard security.
- Experience on Side Channel Analysis and Fault Injection.
Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any hardware project, source code, academic thesis, whitepaper, or anything else that is relevant and that you’re proud of, don’t hesitate add a link to it as well.