We are building the premier analyst-focused platform for MSSP and Enterprise customers. Integrating the benefits of threat intelligence throughout an analyst's experience of responding to and defending against threats.
The top responsibility for this role is to help us bring the security operations needs in a multi-customer environment into the forefront of the design and delivery of our products. Ranging from feature input today to exploring new and interesting product uses in the future.
- Responsible for helping the product team define and validate specific SOC related features, especially as it relates to multi-customer operations and operational efficiencies;
- Support the EclecticIQ product direction by providing subject matter expertise in our product design and delivery process;
- Assist sales engineering organization in creating a pitch and demo script that is appropriate for specific well-understood MSSP / MDR audiences;
- Provide pre/post-sales support for unique platform use cases extending into areas of security operations;
- Join Sales and Sales Engineering in customer calls;
- Be an internal go-to expert on all-things-SOC;
- Build and maintain professional relationships with several teams across the organization (e.g. Product, Sales, Sales Engineering) in a highly client-facing role.
- 8+ years in security operations focused on security technology management, threat hunting, detection, and response;
- 5+ years of experience in an MSSP security operations center as a security analyst or threat hunting specialist dealing with the responsibility for multiple customers;
- Management role as SOC/CSIRT supervisor responsible for multiple security analysts;
- Deep understanding of EDR, NDR, and SIEM technologies is a must;
- Proficiency in security operations processes, methodologies, and metrics in a multi-customer SOC is essential;
- Basic proficiency in one of the following scripting languages: PowerShell, Python, Visual Basic, or shell scripting;
- Good understanding of how the SOC technologies integrate is required;
- Technical understanding of endpoint/network forensic artefacts;
- Knowledge of investigation methodologies;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Comfortable communicating with a variety of customer audiences from technical practitioner to executive leadership;
- Experience in product definition process a benefit;
- Familiarity with additional various endpoint and network technologies;
- Understanding of data storage options, costs, and challenges is preferred;
- Familiarity with vendors for different SOC tech stack is desirable;
- Familiarity with cloud services such as AWS/Google Cloud a major plus.
Working with EclecticIQ means an exceptionally challenging and dynamic industry that has a positive impact on the world. We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary, 24+1 annual holidays, and an appealing education budget (including a corporate Coursera account). On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam, while you are welcome to work from home as well. At EclecticIQ, you can work with the latest technology and solve interesting problems. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.