We are looking for a Senior back-end Developer (Python/C/Go). You will be part of a lean scrum team, all dedicated to produce the best possible code. You will be playing an important role in our company’s product development process and in the technical design decisions.
Our development is done by a dynamic and experienced team, using an exciting stack: React, PostgreSQL, Go, Python, Django, and other specific libraries. We are providing a standalone hardware to our clients, linked with their network activity. The core of the responsibilities is to brainstorm with the team about technical designs and develop the bullet-proof API for our product. The offered position is also including an evolution to security patterns development, in the engine of detection of malwares.
- Python: solid to expert knowledge;
- Linux: solid to expert knowledge;
- Team player;
- Result driven;
- Process and quality oriented;
- Agile scrum solid experience;
- Secure coding;
- Good communication and team collaboration skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Fluent English (speaking and writing);
Nice to have:
- Go language experience;
- Network engineering skills;
- Cyber-security interest;
- Scrum mastering experience;
If you take up our offer, you will:
Interested? Click on the 'more information'-button on top of this page.