Associate degree (EQF 5)
We are looking for a passionate Senior DevOps Engineer with a knack for automation and practical problem solving. Our infrastructure ranges from bare metal to the cloud, and we need a candidate who can help it grow, while ensuring that every process along the way, from testing to deployment, runs as smoothly as possible.
We think that every repetitive task could be automated (but we’ll give you the authority to decide which ones you think merit automation!) should be automated. We are a dynamic, independent, and flatly organized team. As ReaQta’s Senior DevOps Engineer, your voice will be heard, and you will drive innovation in the company! In ReaQta we guarantee you a good work-life balance, and also the opportunity to work with a group of senior professionals that will help you in your personal and professional growth.
What we expect from you:
- Enjoy and take pride in your work
- Love to automate repetitive tasks
- Love to approach and solve technical problems
- Be comfortable within a multidisciplinary and international team
- Proactively organize and prioritize the work
What you can expect from the role:
- Lead a DevOps team
- You will work with Linux systems
- You will manage our on-premises and AWS Deployments
- You will use Kubernetes and docker to deploy the applications
- You will use Terraform, Ansible and Python for automation
- You will automate releases and tasks using Jenkins and Gitlab
- You will use Prometheus, Grafana and EFK to observe all production deployments
What you should already know:
- +3 years of experience with AWS
- Linux systems administration, networking (OSI model, DNS, routing), virtualizations, and containerization(docker)
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like GIT
- Hands on experience with CI/CD tools as Jenkins or GitLab CI
- Good experience with Terraform, Ansible and Python
- Good Experience in Kubernetes
- Understanding and hands on experience with Nginx Or Gloo
What we would like you to know:
- Experience with observability tools (Prometheus, Grafana and EFK Or ELK)
- Automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications using Kubernetes
- Knowledge of a server virtualization management solution like Proxmox Or VMWare
- Kubernetes orchestration using EKS and Rancher
- Experience with database administration (ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Postgres)
ReaQta started with a mission to 10x the performance of security teams defending against next-generation threats. ReaQta is changing the game for endpoint security with its award-winning technology and user experience. Our platform is a force-multiplier which enables organizations to future-proof themselves at scale, at a fraction of the cost.
The company continues to drive research and innovation around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based analysis and defense to deliver cutting-edge cybersecurity to organizations and governments worldwide. We are one of the most disruptive and fast growing companies in the rapidly expanding endpoint security market.
- 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award, as the only EDR for the year: Cool Vendors in Network and Endpoint Security, 2020 report.
- Cloud Architecture EDR (Highest segment) in the Forrester Now: Now Tech: Enterprise Detection And Response, Q1 2020 report.
- Enterprise Security, Endpoint Security Solutions Top 10 List 2018, 2019, 2020; the definitive list of the top 10 private endpoint security companies worldwide.
- Frost & Sullivan Technology Innovation Award 2020.
More info: www.reaqta.com