We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
Unisys works with various public sector agencies across the world to drive organizational change—integrating departments and agencies to enable faster and more accurate decision-making while enhancing productivity and efficiency. Through our innovative solutions, our public sector clients are better positioned to deliver improved results for citizens and nations in the digital era.
Via this assignment, you will be part of long-term cooperation within our expanding Dutch public sector client portfolio. In order to reach high-class performance your accountabilities will include, but not limited to:
- Has engagement level services profitability responsibility and manages services delivery for multiple engagements.
- Manages financial and operational metrics for multiple and/or large complex engagements.
- Ensures that the organization's strategy is consistent with the Unisys strategy.
- Achieves profitable revenue growth through the successful implementation of the business strategy.
- Responsible for managing a P&L up to 5M in services value.
Project Management and Service Delivery
- Manages the delivery and implementation of services within planned timelines, budget, margins, and quality specifications.
- Consistently delivers high value, "client ready" work with minimal supervision.
- Applies business process methodologies to client business problems. Combines the knowledge of business process methodologies with a deep knowledge of their domain and/or solution to sell, design, and deliver a full range of solutions.
- Leads and/or supports the implementation of change management, business process redesign, or information planning.
- Consistently achieves or exceeds engagement revenue, margin, service level objectives, and quality targets.
- Effectively manages engagement risks, identifying and promptly notifying senior management of the potential impact of such risks and alternative approaches to mitigating them.
Client Relationship Management
- Builds 'client for life' relationships. Interfaces with the client's technical executives to understand their business challenges and recommend innovative integrated business solutions.
- Participates in new business opportunities and add-on opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth within the client.
- Manages the performance of internal and external service providers in order to ensure the implementation of deliverables and resulting client satisfaction. Interfaces with sub-contractors.
- May write accurate and effective statements of work so that both the client and Unisys staff understands the project expectations and roles. May create change orders when additional work is required is outside the original contracted scope and/or services proposal.
- Manages and leads a span of 35-50 associates (direct or matrixed), including their training, development, performance, and career path.
- Advocates and models a strong focus on performance management, development, career growth, engagement, and diversity within the practice.
- Attracts and appropriately motivates professionals to achieve or exceed growth, productivity, and profitability targets.
- Works with Unisys recruiting to maintain a pipeline of outside experienced professionals.
- Provides appropriate mentoring, feedback, training, and development opportunities to help individuals within the practice reach their full potential.
Business and Industry Skills
- Advanced in one or more domains. Demonstrates marketable expertise in at least two market segments and/or functional/technical areas of specialization.
- Has used knowledge to build her own image and reputation. Stays current with information management / technology / IT Infrastructure industry, competitor and vendor strategies, technologies, and offerings. Conveys an executive presence, a high level of professionalism, and a focused commitment to excellence.
- Forecasts, plans, implements, and reviews financial and people resources in order to meet defined business requirements in line with company strategic plans, targets, and objectives. Defines intermediate goals and contingencies.
- Communicates in an open, candid, clear, complete, and consistent manner. Listens well and gives full attention when others are speaking. Demonstrates maturity, self-confidence, and self-control in formal and informal interactions.
- Understands the meaning and implications of key financial indicators. Analyzes, integrates, and utilizes financial data to accurately diagnose business realities, to identify issues, and to develop strategies and plans.
- Maintains absolute integrity while balancing the potentially conflicting objectives of exceeding client expectations for quality and value, appropriately developing professionals within his/her practice, and achieving Unisys financial objectives
- Utilizes a collaborative working style that stresses teamwork and places the best interests of Unisys over the individual and team objectives.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
Advanced experience within a managed services business.
Average 10+ years of professional service experience managing a service line.
Advanced language user both in English and Dutch
University degree or equivalent education and experience.
Active participation in professional associations, etc.
Experience in leading an application development project is a must
Experience with managing a P&L up to 5M in services value and leading a span of 35-50 associates (direct and/or matrixed)