Associate degree (EQF 5), MBO-4/HAVO/VWO (EQF 4)
At KPMG we are always in an innovative dynamic. That is why the Digital Innovation and Audit departement is seeking for a highly skilled Low-Code Developer with expertise in OutSystems to join our dynamic development team. We work collaboratively to design, develop, and maintain innovative applications that add value to the audit business. Come join us!
- Design and develop scalable applications using the OutSystems low-code platform
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Guide and mentor junior colleagues in Low-Code development techniques and best practice
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and understand business needs.
- Ensure the performance, quality, security and responsiveness of applications.
This is what you bring
* These criteria are an indication of the profile we are looking for. Research shows that male candidates often apply when they see a 60% match with the profile, while women only apply when they see a 100% match. If you don't meet all the criteria but you do believe that this is the right position for you, we kindly invite you to apply anyway or get in touch.
- At least 3 years experience with the OutSystems platform.
- Knowledge of database design and SQL.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Knowledge of the PowerPlatform (Microsoft Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI) is a plus
What will you do as Senior OutSystems Developer?
Our development team consists of experienced OutSystems developers and software testers. We work collaboratively to design, develop, and maintain innovative applications that add value to the audit business. We leverage not only OutSystems but also other cutting-edge technologies such as Blue Prism and Microsoft Power Platform to deliver comprehensive solutions.
"Low-Code application development allows us to move very fast from idea to implementation. This makes the working environment very dynamic and allows you to work on a variety of applications."
We are looking for a Low-Code Developer who can thrive in a self-steering work environment. As a senior member in our team, you will have the autonomy to take ownership of your projects, make decisions, and drive them to successful completion. In the team, you will be a valuable conversation partner for senior developers and a mentor for junior colleagues.
If you are passionate about Low-Code and want to make a significant impact in the audit industry, we welcome you to join our team of OutSystems developers!
This is what we offer
Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance.
30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days.
At KPMG we work hybrid, so you can work from home or at the office.
A completely furnished home office.
Reimbursement of your travel expenses with a NS business card or travel allowance / A lease car or a mobility budget. (Please select the right option for this vacancy)
A laptop and iPhone which also can be used privately.
Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution.