ReaQta has been recently acquired by IBM, thus our team and our technology will need to scale up in order to be able to protect millions of devices. At ReaQta, our backend is in constant evolution, and we are moving more and more towards a microservice architecture.
We are looking for a software engineer who loves designing, building and maintaining software within such an architecture. You will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies in the security field and contribute to protect ReaQta’s customers from cyber threats at scale.
As part of your job, you will be part of the integration team, working on existing and new microservices. You will be involved in the design decisions of backend service components, you will develop and test your applications in order to make them production ready. You will be responsible for those components. As all other ReaQta engineers, you will also be involved in writing the CI/CD pipelines of the component. ReaQta is a dynamic and growing company, with a flatly organized development team. You will work in a collaborative environment, where everybody’s voice is heard.
What we expect from you:
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to understand new technical systems quickly
- You are comfortable on a multidisciplinary, international team
- You can think, plan, and prioritize work proactively
What you should know already:
- Proficiency with the python and typescript programming language
- Code documentation tooling and best practices
- Code testing tools and methodologies (e.g. TDD)
- Version control tools like git and GitLab
What we would like you to know:
- Familiarity with a few other programming languages and environments, such as: node.js, golang, lua, or scala.
- Familiarity with web application architecture (authenticating with services, REST APIs, etc.)
- Containerization, especially Docker
- Previous experience with cybersecurity is a huge plus
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Ansible is a plus.
What we can offer:
- Competitive Salary, based on experience. You will be hired under an IBM contract.
- A company culture that values your free time as much as you do
- The chance to work on a tight-knit, multifaceted team in a fascinating field
- You’ll work on projects from start to finish, from concept and design phase all the way through implementation and roll out.
- You can either be remote in EU or come work with us in Amsterdam
- Work with a team of colleagues that can help you grow professionally
- Possibility to attend conferences or participate to trainings
- Work together with top researchers in the cyber security field
About ReaQta, an IBM Company
ReaQta started with a mission to 10x the performance of security teams defending against next-generation threats. ReaQta is changing the game for endpoint security with its award-winning technology and user experience. Recently, ReaQta has been acquired by IBM, and we are looking to scale our Engineering Team in Europe (HQ in Amsterdam) in order to bring our software at a much larger scale and protect millions of devices worldwide.
The company continues to drive research and innovation around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based analysis and defense to deliver cutting-edge cybersecurity to organizations and governments worldwide. We are one of the most disruptive and fast growing companies in the rapidly expanding endpoint security market.
- 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award, as the only EDR for the year: Cool Vendors in Network and Endpoint Security, 2020 report.
- Cloud Architecture EDR (Highest segment) in the Forrester Now: Now Tech: Enterprise Detection And Response, Q1 2020 report.
- Enterprise Security, Endpoint Security Solutions Top 10 List 2018, 2019, 2020; the definitive list of the top 10 private endpoint security companies worldwide.
- Frost & Sullivan Technology Innovation Award 2020.