Cyber, Security, Security Professionals, Security Domain, ICT
Master (EQF 7), Bachelor (EQF 6)
1. Job details
- Job Title: Support Analyst
- Band: 60K – 80K
- Team: Customer Success Team
- Location: London OR Amsterdam
- Responsible to: Customer Success Team Manager
- Applicants should be citizen of a NATO member country (!)
2. Job Purpose
The Support Analyst is hands-on and works collaboratively to resolve complex technical issues where in-depth knowledge, applied skills, patience and precision are required. The Support Analyst conducts Root Cause Analysis, successfully diagnoses and resolves various types of (complex) customer issues.
The Analyst may also contribute to the development of delivery and support methods for our products and services across multiple environments, including integrations lab networks, demonstration capabilities, support problem reproduction infrastructure, intelligence delivery network, cloud infrastructure etc.
3. Core Duties and Responsibilities (Key Result Areas)
- As part of the Support team, collaborate with other teams in the company (Consulting, Product, Engineering, etc) as well as with external partners and suppliers to support our products and services.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers verbally and in written format, mostly remotely (via e-mail, phone, teleconference, web, social media, etc).
- Very good people and customer skills, respectful, polite, helpful and friendly
- A collaborative, “can-do”, positive attitude
- A willingness to continuously learn and to improve themselves as a professional and as a human being
- Support Delivery Manager on live customer product and/or service issues, as appropriate e.g. issue triage, diagnostic scripts, etc.
Skills, aptitudes and experience:
- Professional and personal integrity, strong ethics
- Professional English language communication skills including written and verbal
- Minimum of three years of experience and practice of software product support and customer interaction.
- Sound knowledge of internet technologies, including IP routing, DNS, Web services, network security, SE Linux, App Armor
- Reliable Linux capabilities; comfortable with various distributions (e.g. CentOS, Ubuntu, etc) and to troubleshooting various configurations requirements, including networking and virtual machines, RPM installations, software and DB issues etc.
- Scripting – able to read and to use various scripts, more then average Python skills
- Database knowledge, more then average PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with ITIL and change management processes
- Working experience with AWS
- Familiarity with Nginx, Elasticsearch (all ELK), Splunk etc.
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Willingness to work non-standard business hours and on occasion on a shift pattern. Shift schedule is not in operation at present, but the company may move to 24x7x365 support in the future
- Willingness and ability to travel, including internationally (not very often)
- Ability to achieve clearances in support of business requirements