Group-IB is one of the global leaders in threat intelligence, anti-fraud, network security, and incident response. Our headquarters is located in Singapore, but we also have offices in Amsterdam, Dubai, and Moscow. At 18 years young, we still operate like a start-up, developing new and exciting products, always hunting for more business, and reinvesting profits back into the company. We are hunters with limitless energy, and we know our products and the industry inside out.
Thanks to a combination of cutting-edge technologies, extensive experience, and in-depth expertise, Group-IB experts successfully fight international cybercrime by offering products and services that protect people, businesses, and governments worldwide.
Each of us can help make the world a safer place.
What we will do together:
Group-IB is actively developing and exploring new territories. Our team includes over 550 people in 22 countries of the world, and this is not the limit. At the same time, it is important for us that each candidate understands our cultural code, values and unique atmosphere. We do not have the concept of "Human resource", each of us is individual, each of us needs its own approach. The happiness of our team members is our main value. If this mission is close to you, please apply!
By being a part of the Global Talent Development and Happiness Team, you will be able to make your invaluable contribution to the expansion of Group-IB in EMEA market. You will look for talents across EMEA, help team members feel happy and take part in various Talent Acquisition projects.
Tasks to solve:
Look for talents around EMEA market from IT, IS and back-office fields.
Search for non-standard hunting channels.
Conduct market research and analysis.
Manage a full recruitment life-cycle of the candidates of all levels (from entry to senior level).
Provide a positive candidate experience.
Develop graduate recruitment programs and build relationships with universities.
Arrange team building events and support the happiness of the team members.
Take part in various talent acquisition projects.
Apply to this vacancy if:
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position and at least 1 year in technical recruitment.
- You would like to build your career in talent acquisition field.
- You’re creative, initiative and thinking outside the box.
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of local languages is an advantage).
- Challenges inspire you.
- You have experience in event-management or you would like to be engaged in such activities.
Why choose Group-IB:
- Your happiness is important to us. We want every single team member to be happy.
- Continuing professional development. At Group-IB, you can choose from various paths to growth: progress as an expert, advance to a management position, try your hand in another department, relocate abroad, or launch a new business area at Group-IB.
- A team with extensive international expertise. Do you have experience but are looking for exciting challenges? By choosing us, you will be choosing complex tasks and continuously improving your skills in a fast-growing international company.
- Globally recognized technologies. Group-IB's offices are located in seven countries and our products and services are sold in 60 countries. What’s more, Gartner, IDC, and Forrester have ranked our technologies among the best in their class. We work with over 450 international partners and about 500 clients.
- A culture created by each of us. Group-IB’s employees speak many different languages and understand one another. We respect each other's beliefs, share common values, and strive toward the happiness of every employee.
- Economic stability. Group-IB's sustainable growth helps rapidly develop careers that would take years to progress as far in most other companies.
What else you should know:
- Flexible schedule. Group-IB does not have fixed working hours. You choose your own schedule. We adhere to the principle advocated by Steve Jobs: “We have to work not 12 hours, and head.”
- Comfortable offices in all countries of operation. We bring our creative ideas to life and design our offices so that they are a convenient space. In summer, we sometimes work outside on verandas and invite clients and partners to celebrate special occasions there.
- Certificates and training courses. Group-IB specialists hold over 1,000 professional certificates, including CEH, CISSP, OSCP, GIAC, MCFE, BSI, as well as some rare ones that would be a source of pride for experts in forensics, penetration testing, and reverse engineering worldwide. We have an incentive program that helps employees achieve certifications at the company's expense.
- A wide selection of GIB programs help you improve soft skills, gain new competencies, and receive monetary rewards.
- Initiative is rewarded. At Group-IB, you can bring your most daring ideas to life. The company encourages technical blogging, writing articles, building sports teams, and other creative activities.
Send CV to: email@example.com