TransFollow is the standard for the digital consignment note and one of the most innovative developments in the logistic sector at present. TransFollow offers shippers, carriers and receivers more control and visibility over their logistic processes. Any supply chain partner can connect to the TransFollow platform, exchanging data via their own inhouse software solutions. Pick-up and deliveries are signed for digitally and the status of the shipment can be followed.
TransFollow cooperates closely with (inter)national transport and logistics branch organizations. Distributors in the various countries in combination with software solution providers that integrated TransFollow into their software, are important partners and stakeholders.
The Technical Implementation and Support Consultant (TISC) is part of the TransFollow Implementation and Support Team. He ensures that (potential) distributors such as TMS / WMS / FMS suppliers, of proprietary software systems of the end users of the platform are supported and guided in the efficient integration and connection of their systems at the TransFollow platform.
The TIC maintains contacts with technical specialists at the parties, provides training, checks and supervises the implementations, both initially and at changes, and certifies the implementations.
In addition, the TIC informs the parties about (imminent) changes as a result of TransFollow release management and provides solutions for problems related to links with software and supports the implementation of technical improvements.
In addition, the TIC supports the Regional Sales Representative in giving demonstrations and is, together with the Regional Sales Representative, responsible for retrieving feedback, requirements and wishes from the (local) market, this for the benefit of the Product Owner.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Managing 1st and 2nd level support to customers;
- Defining prioritization and level of urgency;
- Supervising software distributors and end users (both technical and process-based) who want to realize a connection to the platform;
- Maintains contacts with technical specialists at software distributors / end users and provides solicited and unsolicited advices on the implementation;
- Having extensive knowledge about the API of the platform and maintaining the (technical) documentation of the API and all related manuals, reference documentation and examples;
- Providing access to the various pre-production systems to integrators whilst integrating and provides acces to the production systems when they have demonstrated a correct and safe API implementation;
- Assessing API implementations for accuracy and safety and informs the relevant sales representatives of the country organizations;
- Supporting deployed applications and servers and services hosted in AWS infrastructure;
- Communicating with sales representatives regarding integration status and certification, reports business activities and informs in case of improper;
- Monitoring integrators when there is suspicion of an improper API implementation;
What is your profile?
- You are a team player and a networker
- You have a quality and result orientated mindset
- You are good at planning and organizing
- Bachelor level of working and thinking
- Experience (3 years) as a technical consultant, preferably in the transport sector
- You have all the technical insights of :
- REST API / HTTP / JSON
- SQL, Java
- Knowledge and experience with AWS domain and Golang, administration and management is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with a reporting tool is an advantage
- English, Dutch (is an advantage) and a second European language is an advantage.
What do we have to offer you?
- A salary in line with market standards and good secondary employment conditions
- A work environment with many opportunities
- A small but very professional development team
- A work environment where working hours can be adapted to your private situation.
Do you want to receive more information, please contact Hans Lip at hlip@TransFollow.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!