Cyber, Security, Security Domain, ICT
Master (EQF 7), Bachelor (EQF 6)
We’re looking for a Technical Product Owner, that will join our Integrations team based in the lovely center of Amsterdam. You will be reporting to the VP Product and work closely with the Product Manager and Engineering Team.
As Technical Product Owner within the Integrations team your focus will be:
- to work closely with the Product Manager Integrations to operationalise product vision and strategy,
- to work closely with Designers and Engineers to understand the user problems and develop the scope and designs for the solution,
- to take high level requirements, write and deliver technical specifications to the engineering team
- to take high level requirements and together with your team elaborate, breakdown, and implement,
- to manage product backlog, priorities, clarifications, makes decisions keeping the results and stakeholders in mind,
- to triage issues and requests,
- to manage Iterations, oversees acceptance and QA for the product delivery, and to accept completed work,
- to collaborate with Product Team and other Product Owners to synchronise and manage priorities,
- if your skillset allows, to participate to the development effort,
- to cover all, or part of, the release process for Integrations.
The person we’re looking for
Well organised, decisive and able to have conversations on a technical and business level. You are result oriented, and at the same time understand you are part of a team. With your attention to detail and passion for technology you get excited delivering products that users love to use.
Worked with B2B software.
- 3+ years experience as Product Owner or Python Developer
- working experience with Products within the IT Security domain
- working experience with Python (the more, the better)
- knowledgeable in Scrum, Kanban
- working experience with product development management tools like Target Process or Jira.
- strong communication skills
- strong business analysis skills
- knowledgeable in discovery and design thinking practices
- knowledgeable of the Threat Intelligence industry
Some important details
- Full-time (minimum of 32 hours/week)
- Start date: as of September 1st, 2018
- Market conform salary and ESOP participation
- Permit to work in the EU is required
- Initially a 1-year contract with a 1-year extension
- Location: EclecticIQ office in the city center of Amsterdam
- 24 vacation days, based on full-time engagement
How to apply?
Just respond with your CV and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position.
If you’re an agency, please leave us to it. We have a great agent who works on our behalf but we’re also business savvy so like to advertise ourselves too. We’re not reviewing the relationship with them anytime soon as we love them just the way they are.
EclecticIQ is a fast-growing cyber security technology company built by senior industry professionals and welcomes people with a variety of cultural backgrounds and skills. We have offices in Amsterdam, London and Moldova.
We work with large enterprises, governments, and MSSPs to improve cyber threat intelligence detection, prevention and response. Our market focus is international: Europe, UK, USA and Australia.
Our flagship product EclecticIQ Platform is built for threat analysts working in enterprise Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI), and SOC teams. EclecticIQ Platform gathers intelligence from diverse sources, enables collaborative internal workflows, integrates with enterprise security technologies, and supports secure exchanges with external information-sharing communities.