Be a part of a brand new business unit, in a global company, in the area of cyber security.
We are looking for a diligent advanced windows developer, experienced in working in R&D team in developing low-level or internals in Cyber Security. Looking a person who is passionate about technology and development.
The tasks the Advanced Developer will undertake include:
- Take part in new generation and existing product
- Involve researching a new solutions or approaches
- Integrate automated tests
- Be independent and a strong team player
- A least 2 years’ experience in a professional role within an R&D or software development environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience in C++
- Windows API and Windows internals 2+ years
- Experienced with a design of client/server architecture
- Experience with networking
- Excellent English skills – written and verbal
Desirable skills (by order):
- Windows driver development
- Capacity for engineering research
- Experience with security products
- Knowledge of Linux or Debian and derivatives package management system.
- Experience with Apple OS X.
- Knowledge of PKI principles and related applications.
- Advanced network analysis and network forensics capabilities.
- Experienced with Bamboo/Jenkins/Git or equivalent.
- Experienced with Atlassian (Jira)
Our employees are our most valuable assets and we will reward you for your hard work and loyalty. We can offer you a very good contract and more:
- Working with the latest technologies
- Very strong team
- Brand new office
- Flexible working hours
- Big Room for creativity and innovation
Computersoftware Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging