Cyber, Security, Security Professionals, ICT
Bachelor (EQF 6)
Feature Engineer Workplace Security Services
Are you a seasoned and eager IT Security Services Specialist? And can you steer these services in a complex technical and international environment?
We are looking for ambitious colleagues who can drive our cutting edge security services to continuously improve and protect our global workplace IT infrastructure. You will be part of a squad responsible for components/services such as antivirus & antimalware (AVAM), vulnerability management, security event monitoring, identity and access management, etc.
Who are we?
We are Tribe Workplace at ING, part of global Tech Infra, and we deliver workplace services for 60.000 colleagues worldwide (40+ countries). We ensure that our colleagues can work safely by any means (or everything), everywhere and anytime, any device, wherever they are: at home, in the office or in another country. Specifically, we provide laptops, (virtual) desktops, mobile, video conferencing, software (e.g. Exchange, SharePoint, Windows and Office365). We work with suppliers to deliver the support and infrastructure.
What are you going to do?
You will be responsible for:
- one or multiple security services and for steering security related initiatives and determining the priority of work in alignment with the Product owner of your squad.
- determining security service design, drafting the security roadmap and delivering a set of services to meet the requirements of all stakeholders by working together with the squad’s architect.
- working closely together with our suppliers and building a partnership with them regarding our outsourced (security) services.
- balancing between an excellent user experience and effectiveness for the delivery of your security services.
- identifying, qualifying and reducing the risks in your services and focusing on improving our IT security controls and risk exposure.
Who are you?
- passionate and knowledgeable about IT security and risk with experience in infrastructure and preferably workplace services.
- knowledgeable of security products/services in the market such as antivirus and anti-malware solutions, vulnerability scanning, security event monitoring, network security, etc., both from a functional and technical perspective
- eager to continuously grow this knowledge and apply it in a demanding global, complex and regulated environment.
- driven by providing an excellent user-experience to your ING colleagues through fast delivery of secure workplace services that are easy to use and meet all the risk, security and compliance requirements defined internally and from our external regulators.
What are your behaviors and competencies?
- You have at least completed a technical HBO degree, preferably with an IT background and security certificates (i.e. CISA/CISM/CISSP).
- You have excellent analytical, social skills and are able to communicate in English.
- You are ambitious, have the capability to grow within ING and take responsibility for outstanding performance of the services the squad delivers.
- You are curious and seek for continuous improvement and innovations in your area of expertise.
- You are both a true team player and able to work independently.
What do we offer?
- A very dynamic work environment with advanced technology and security solutions
- Passionate and motivated colleagues, and the opportunity to work together with international colleagues
- A job with good working conditions according to ING CAO for 36-40 hours
- A 13th month and a personal choice budget
- Growth opportunities and a wide range of training offers