consultancy, sales, CISM, Technical, Architecture, Innovation, Pentesting, Information Security, Security Consultant, Engineering, Policy Advise
Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
Cisco's Customer Experience (CX) Business Development team is looking for a Security Business Development Manager (BDM) to help grow the Security Services business with our UK clients. The successful candidate will have had a background in technology/ architecture as the role requires the ability to scope complex integration and managed services programmes of work. This is not a direct sales role and will be an overlay role.
What You’ll Do
Partnering with Account Teams, Technical teams, and Delivery teams you’ll drive deeper engagements with our top clients and grow our integration and managed services business in the Netherlands and the region.
- Understand client’s cyber security related business requirements and developing high impact consulting/services engagements.
- Contribute to building relationships and trusted advisor status with top Information Security executives at the client.
- Advise account planning on our largest clients.
- Create and deliver security services quotes and proposals to clients with accurate deliverable scoping, sizing and pricing.
- Communicate our security services portfolio positioning and value to target client segments and Cisco stakeholders.
- Build influential relationships with key business partners
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Who You’ll Work With
The Business Development team of Cisco's Security Services provides pre-sales support to our Clients. The team operates as the expert security services function complimenting sales teams, solution architects and delivery teams by communicating value, customising solutions, scoping work, and closing deals.
Who You Are
- You have a clear understanding of solution selling and the ability to convert consulting engagements into solution and managed service sales. You engage and build relationships at the client and present complex ideas in succinct yet compelling forms.
- You have the ability to operate effectively as part of a complex sales team and to build enduring relationships with key business partners internally and externally.
- You are articulate, with the ability to communicate confidently at CxO or Senior Management levels, both within Cisco as well as with our clients.
Experience in Cyber-Security and Services selling
- Technical expertise, academic training or knowledge of information technology is required in order to provide a comprehensive, differentiated, and valuable level of consulting advice to the client.
- Demonstrated track record of pursuing and handling services engagements > $500k+
- Industry knowledge of Cyber-Security Operational requirements and processes
- Knowledge of industry legislation and standards eg. ISO27001 and NIST framework
- Client relationship skills up to VP, SVP and CxO level executives in your market
- Ability to present complex ideas in succinct yet compelling form that creates urgency to execute the proposed engagement
- Prior experience in consulting sales and consulting practice development.
- BA/BS, MBA preferred and several years’ related experience in strategy and/or business development, preferably in the security and services industries.
- CISM or similar industry recognised accreditation.
- Act as a change agent for shaping services strategy by applying current industry knowledge to evangelize and drive adoption of cyber-security strategies and leading cyber-security practices.
- Self-starter, independent, pro-active, multi task, program management mind set with the ability to resolve conflicts.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in communicating and positioning Professional Services.
- Ideal candidates will have proven success working with/for top technology providers and/or major global system integrator.
Apply? Click on the 'more information'-button on top of this page.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.