Engineering, automated testing
Bachelor (EQF 6), Doctorate/PhD (EQF 8), Master (EQF 7)
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer to be based in Tilburg.
Everbridge Public Warning software is focused on helping emergency management services, Governments and first responders to communicate with the citizens using different channels (SMS, Voice, Email, Social Media etc.) We have on-premise installations that cover cities, counties, states and even countries. Already having installations in five European countries we are geared to expand in the European Union.
As a member of the Everbridge Quality Engineering team, you will be responsible for functional test coverage, including automated API/UI test regression suites. In this role you will be embedded in an agile engineering team to drive quality best practices into the application development process. Excellent multi-lingual (Dutch and English) communication skills are a must with the ability to work hands on and get into nitty gritty details.
What you'll do:
- Design test plans and execute them for new features, interfaces and applications
- Build automation test frameworks and tools
- Building and executing test automation scripts
- Generating and analysing test reports
- Tracking issues and working with developers on identifying root causes
- Partnering with developers on automation tasks
What you'll bring:
- A Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or related major
- 4+ years of Quality Engineering experience in automated testing
- 3+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
- 2+ years of experience with API testing and automation
- Ability to work effectively with product management, software development and release engineer
- Strong understanding of QA methodology and the Software Development Life-cycle
- Experience using Python or any other programming language for test automation
- Experience with testing frameworks like pytest, API test automation
- Multi-lingual in Dutch and English (must have)
- Experience working in the telecom industry, testing protocols and automating API tests (Bonus to have)
- Experience with API frameworks like Swagger, and performance test tools like JMeter (Bonus to have)