As a Senior Cyber Security Risk Consultant you have a deep interest in complex data security challenges. You contemplate on aspects like the IT infrastructure security and management processes, application security and identity management. From assessment to design and anything in between.
Topics on the agenda are:
- Privacy and Security
- Business Continuity Management
- Data Leak Protection
- Identity & Access Management
- Ethical Hacking
- Incident Response
- Security Monitoring
- Infrastructure Security
As a Senior Cyber Security Risk Consultant you report to the team lead consulting, you advise our clients about improvements in the field of IT and you audit IT systems. You will also identify problems with the client and act as a sparring partner for the client. At the same time you will maintain your network and expand it proactively.
Within Strict we highly appreciate knowledge and encourage personal development. You discuss and set up your own training program with your team lead. Examples of frequently chosen training programs include CISSP, CISA, CISM, SAP, OSCP and CSSLP.
Your Profile and Background:
- Completed relevant higher vocational or university education;
- A minimum of three to five years of relevant work experience;
- Enterprising, and good communication skills;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You consider it a challenge to work in a high performance culture;
- You are capable of completing projects while being under time pressure and you have the ambition to further develop yourself;
- Experienced to work in project teams;
- You are willing to travel;
- You are proactive and an authentic individual who knows that working together creates more value than working alone;
- Having EU residency or working permit for The Netherlands is a pre
- You have good knowledge of the English language
What do we offer?
- A challenging job in a fast moving environment
- A competitive salary with an excellent package of secondary employee benefits
- An incentive plan with clear goals and appointments
- An opportunity to work with enterprise companies
- A dynamic working environment with flexible working hours
- An opportunity to improve and expand your cyber security skills
25 days of paid leave
- Lease car, laptop and mobile phone will be provided by the company
Strict helps organizations, from strategically determined goals to the realization of working digital solutions. Entirely (brand) independent by continuously anticipating knowledge in the field of technical possibilities and transforming this knowledge into innovative ideas and practical realization.
We believe that the organization of the future is continuously connected to people, organizations and other digital resources. We help this ‘Connected Enterprise’ with innovative solutions in the areas of:
- Business mobility
- Cloud and infrastructure
- Business-critical communication technology
- Privacy and Security
Strict works socially responsible. In the field of CSR, Strict strives to fulfill an exemplary role towards other organizations. Sustainability can be seen in our business operations, services, social involvement and profiling.