The Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) announced the launch of the Benelux OSPAs. The Awards recognise and reward companies and individuals across the security sector. The OSPAs are designed to be both independent and inclusive, providing an opportunity for outstanding performers, whether individuals or companies to be recognised and their success to be celebrated.
The entries for the awards are open until the 31 July and winners will be presented in front of an international audience at a virtual ceremony later in the year.
There are 11 categories which you can enter:
- Outstanding Security Team
- Outstanding Security Consultant
- Outstanding Customer Service Initiative
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative
- Outstanding Police/Law Enforcement Initiative
- Outstanding Risk Management Solution
- Outstanding New Security Product
- Outstanding Cyber/Information Security Company
- Outstanding Female Security Professional
- Outstanding Young Security Professional
- Lifetime Achievement
For more information and to enter the awards, click here.
Security Talent is required by law to ask permission for using cookies. We use functional cookies, and cookies for managing website statistics.