Master (EQF 7), Bachelor (EQF 6)
The DRP Customer Service Manager is responsible for planning project activities, customer support and training, and monitoring the quality of customer support with respect to the company's internal service standard throughout the project life cycle, including prioritising the product and customer requirements, defining the product concept for the customer and working closely with analysts and product business managers to ensure customer success goals are achieved.
TASKS TO SOLVE:
- Customer onboarding through initial briefing, systematic training and interim meetings
- Developing, regular adjustments and subsequent execution of the project work plan with the customer
- Regular communication with the customer and the project team, following up and adjusting the organisation of the workflow in the production department
- Proactive identification of any problems with the customer and project activities to minimise negativity and build customer loyalty/satisfaction
- Timely notification and holding concise discussions with the customer about new trends, features and interesting facts related to project activities
- Providing regular spot support to the client in non-standard enquiries and dealing with incidents of varying levels of complexity
- Preparing materials and executing project safeguarding activities
- Carrying out local/global customer satisfaction surveys
- Keeping project databases up to date, including work in planning, project management, and helpdesk systems
- Working on developing and upgrading internal business processes
APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- English and Spanish languages skills at C1 or higher level (including a background in technical English and Spanish)
- Basic understanding of networking technologies (TCP/IP, DNS).
- Basics of Cyber Threat Intelligence or Digital Risk Protection class information security systems
- Ability to maintain reports, analyse information, find patterns and identify points of impact
- Experienced in the position of client/account/pre-sales account manager in a B2B market.
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to communicate clearly with customers, colleagues and partners.
- Experienced in managing internal customer experience development projects (collecting, organising feedback, working with the Customer Journey Map).
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Skilled in service-desk systems interaction.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org