Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
TM Systems is growing!
As part of our plans for further expansion, We are looking to hire a Business developer intern to join our dynamic team. As a Business developer intern, you'll be responsible to research and develop sales strategies for emerging markets in the Cybersecurity domain (especially Horticulture, Logistics and Smart Cities).
This position is great for an aspiring Marketing/Sales professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
The focus of the role is to establish business connections and revenue in specific regions.
- Fluent in English & Dutch.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for new customers and nurture existing businesses.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business.
- Work with honesty and transparency with colleagues and customers.
- Smart and creative to have the ability to design and execute a strategic sales plan.
- Willingness to learn and implement learnings in real business cases.
- Humble approach with the ability to influence.
- Team-centred orientation, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to give and receive straightforward and honest feedback.
- Currently enrolled in a University in the Netherlands.