Bachelor (EQF 6)
Dahua Europe B.V. is currently looking for an all-round Product Repair Engineer (Chinese Mandarin speaker) for our expanding RMA (Aftersales Service) Team. You will be working closely with a small team of Product Repair Engineers and Warehouse Accounting Administrator. Together with your team, you will be responsible for meeting the set service level of agreement with the customer. The Product Repair Engineer will report to the RMA Manager. The base location for this position is in Den Haag.
- Performing various repair duties, which require high level of technical skills. Activities include but is not limited to, the following: repair, assembly and rework of security cameras and digital recorders, and performing software updates;
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting mechanical, electronic and optical problems.
- Communicating with customers and relevant third parties in order to handle the service requests pursuant to the service level of agreements;
- Recording the repair tasks in the system, and make analysis to report to direct supervisor;
- Proposing valuable solutions to improve the product quality and track on result of the improvement related;
- Assisting the Manager on special projects, i.e., preventive repair or upgrade of products;
- Ensuring the repair service provided meets quality standards and is within budget;
- Managing warehouse inventory to assure the inventory accuracy;
- Monitoring Dahua’s product repair process, products’ improvement and reporting defective cases to Quality Control Department in order to maintain Dahua’s Quality Assurance;
- Other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor.
- At least a Bachelor degree in technical or mechanical engineering;
- 1-3 years of recent relevant experience;
- Technical working experience in the electronic and / or mechanical field;
- Experience in welding technology would be considered as an advantage;
- Familiar with camera structural drawings and circuit principles;
- Hard working self-starter with the ability to motivate all team members;
- Ability to help other team members without losing sight of your own targets;
- Accuracy and efficiency in this role is mandatory;
- Comfortable in taking short business trips within Europe;
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills;
- Fluent in Chinese written and spoken and English would be an advantage.
How to apply?
If you match the experience requested, please be encouraged to send your CV and a short motivation (both either Chinese or English) to the HR Department (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
An assessment or business case could be part of our selection procedure. Please be aware that we could request references and a copy of your diploma in the offer stage. Your application will be handled strictly confidential.